Witaj na forum!

Oglądasz nasze forum jako Gość, co nie daje Ci pełnego dostępu do wszystkich opcji i możliwości forum.

Nie będąc zarejestrowanym, nie możesz także brać udziału w dyskusjach. Gorąco zachęcamy do darmowej rejestracji,
co umożliwi Ci pisanie wiadomości, branie udziału w sondach, zamieszczanie własnych zdjęć oraz dostęp do wielu innych udogodnień.

Rejestracja jest szybka i łatwa. Zarejestruj się.

Ka'imi Fairbairn took over the kicking job in

Zgłoś nadużycie #1 19 października 2019, 4:09

zhangzk avatar Posty: 88 Podziękowania: 0
Houston ahead of the 2017 season and he is hopeful that he’ll continue in the role for years to come.Fairbairn was a restricted free agent this offseason and signed the $3.095 million tender proffered by the team early in the offseason. He’s on track for unrestricted free agency after this season and his goal is to land a long-term contract with the only NFL team he’s played for since going undrafted out of UCLA.“Yeah Devin White Jersey , of course, this is one of the best places to kick,” Fairbairn said, via the . “We have a really good young team, great owners L.J. Collier Jersey , great coaching staff. I just focus on today. I just do my best today and let all the chips fall where they may. I can’t predict the future.”Fairbairn set a franchise record with 37 field goals last season and has made 85 percent of his field goal tries over the last two seasons. Continued success at that level will likely have the Texans feeling the same way about continuing the working relationship in 2020 and beyond. A few weeks ago, Peyton Manning set a new NFL record for most touchdowns thrown in a career, surpassing Brett Favre. This has been quite a year for Manning, and while his new record is impressive, his 2014 is still tainted by that pesky Johnathan Abram Jersey , embarrassing loss back in February to the Seattle Seahawks. As happens in any sport when a new record is made, many people started to throw out the term "greatest of all time" when discussing Peyton Manning.Along with Peyton Manning enthusiasts, many Manning haters and Tom Brady fanatics came out of the woodwork to announce problems with Manning's career, arguing that he is the reason the Broncos choked in the Super Bowl and other such criticisms. While I like a good debate, being bludgeoned with this constant back and forth has become tedious Maxx Crosby Jersey , so right here, right now, on The Sportster, I will offer a thorough rundown of the careers of these two phenomenal athletes and determine which one is superior. Obviously my analysis will not please everyone, but I will do my best to remain partial and fair to both.The analysis will cover not just their career stats overall but also their performances in high profile games Foster Moreau Jersey , the effectiveness as locker room presences and the systems in which they have played. Furthermore, their passing will be broken down, along with their rushing and scrambling abilities, with particular attention paid to whether they can avoid sacks and gain yards, as I consider this to be an under-examined aspect of Brady and Manning's games when this debate rears its ugly head.Obviously Joey Bosa Jersey , because this is the internet, I am wrong, so feel free to let me know how wrong I am and how poorly my mother raised me in the comments section. Any team stats used will be from NFL.com and individual stats are from Pro-Football-Reference.com.