Witaj na forum!

Oglądasz nasze forum jako Gość, co nie daje Ci pełnego dostępu do wszystkich opcji i możliwości forum.

Nie będąc zarejestrowanym, nie możesz także brać udziału w dyskusjach. Gorąco zachęcamy do darmowej rejestracji,
co umożliwi Ci pisanie wiadomości, branie udziału w sondach, zamieszczanie własnych zdjęć oraz dostęp do wielu innych udogodnień.

Rejestracja jest szybka i łatwa. Zarejestruj się.

Bruce Allen and offensive tackle Trent Williams may

Zgłoś nadużycie #1 11 września 2019, 5:44

zhangzk avatar Posty: 62 Podziękowania: 0
The team president either wasn’t asked or didn’t answer a question about their relationship Tuesday night during an appearance at the team’s annual “Celebration in the End Zone.”Williams remains a holdout http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/gardner-minshew-ii-jersey-cheap , sitting out training camp.Allen allowed that ice has not thawed, Michael Phillips of the reports.Allen didn’t say much more, other than the team still wants him on the field this season.“Training camp is going on,” Allen said, via Phillips. “We’re doing well Nick Bosa Jersey , and we’d love to have Trent here.”Washington signed veteran Donald Penn to bolster its depth at the position. Allen said the team still hopes to get Williams back.“We like Donald; Donald had a good workout,” Allen said. “But we still want Trent.” Watching Alex Smith‘s horrific leg injury brought back nightmares for Joe Theismann, who was in the stadium when it happened last fall. Theismann’s career came to an end in 1985 when Lawrence Taylor snapped his leg. The former Washington quarterback said it took him 20 years to watch the play. He hoped to never see it again. “As soon as [Smith’s injury] happened, they happened to have a camera angle from behind,” Theismann said on Ian Rapoport’s podcast this week. “Now Dwayne Haskins Jersey , it took me 20 years to see mine, but then all of a sudden with Alex, I saw this camera angle from behind him, and I looked at it, and I turned to [my wife] Robin and said http://www.ravenscheapstores.com/marquise-brown-jersey-cheap , ‘That’s exactly like mine.'”Smith, 35, recently shed an external fixator on his right leg that promoted healing in the bones. Still, he faces an arduous journey ever to get back on the field.Theismann and Smith have had conversations about the injury, the rehab and the future.“The problem is going to be the healing process Jaylon Ferguson Jersey ,” Theismann said on the podcast. “How long does it take? My advice to him would be: Let’s see how you feel one year from now. I think he wants to [play again]; I know it; but I’d say it’s going be a long road.”Besides the compound and spiral fractures, Smith also had a post-surgical infection that added complications to an already serious injury.“He came very, very close to losing his leg. Fortunately, he still has it,” Theismann said.Smith’s future remains uncertain Quinnen Williams Jersey , but Theismann is rooting for Smith to realize his dream of playing again.